Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the day after valentine's.

Everything seems to be going alright after valentine's day :)
no no, i didnt receive any flowers& no, i'm not in a relationship as evryone thought i was.

infact, i spent my valentine's day at my Mag's place doing some group project. HISTORY, the most hated subject.
HAHA Mag sure got crazy with my nutty jokes, as i sang some babby-ish songs while doing the stickings. we were gonna finish doing it at around 3+ but we ended up finishing it at 4.30.

sure sure, it may SOUND boring, but yeah, it was quite fun. Mag ended up getting sore throat after all the laughs we shared =PP

OWH and i SO LOVE MAG's mum, she bakes the tastiest cakes EVERR. and she kept on offering food to me, and what i wanted to eat or drink. Gooshhh, BATIK cake *YUMM* with cold refreshing orange juice. youknow i just LOVE orange juice. it brings back the refreshing me.

after the project doing, i went to Mag's backyard, and OMHG [Oh my holy god] she has aLOT of cats and kittens, there's this one really FAT cat, can say that it looked as though it weighed like 6 kg's. it's a male. REALLY FAT, and she kept on insisting me to carry it but i refused as i was too terrified to. Haha

ends here.
much love.

No comments: