Saturday, November 18, 2006

[[My Lesbian Partner]]

Yosh!!
Jh's here. ^^

Hollrights, let's start this thing.
I started to knw Lu See last yr. *we both wished that we could knw each other for a long time*
When I started to knw Lu See, she was a quiet girl. Real quiet. All she did was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA". That was cool but not real fun.

Noww, the Lu See I knw is better than last time. The Lu See right now is GREAT. She's not only my lesbian partner but also my laughing partner. Wait wait, it's CRAZY PARTNER. ;) Oh yeah, talk about lesbian partner. She can b real lesbian sometimes. It's pretty scary. HAHAHA!! Altho I'm her partner, I'm kinda scared of her.

Hmmm~ She is a good listener. We got a lot of secrets yesh? YESH =D. Abouttttt... BOYS.. Not d good things about them. It's the BAD things about them. Mostly Im d one who got a lot of comments about boys - so Im d speaker and Lu See will b listenin and agreeing wif me - She's d listener. Mwahahhaa. So fun and so cool. whenever I get mad at boys, I'll go tell Lu See.. Niceee.

I'll stop here, my lesbian partner.
take cares. good lucks. <33

J' 6

No comments: